rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

The sunday drop seems too harsh. X-Men First Class fells less than 30% on Sunday.

Yeah. But SWAT is more female~ishBut hey.. IDKI just hope for the best. it looks great

Me the last 4 Fridays: TA had a crappy increase, it's not gonna pass $600 million :angry:Saturday: Whew! :)I'm really surprised how far my cinema is off from the national B.O. though. TA beat MiB yesterday (at least in no. of tickets sold) and SW had a huge drop from Friday.

MIB3 increase is great or what? I watched SWATH yesterday and MIB3 was the only movie with constant line-ups. My SWATH was sold-out from walk-ups but MIB3 was,like, busy busy busy. Saturday movie if there was ever one. Lots of families.

Edited by fishnets

MIB3 increase is great or what? I watched SWATH yesterday and MIB3 was the only movie with constant line-ups. My SWATH was sold-out from walk-ups but MIB3 was,like, busy busy busy. Saturday movie if there was ever one. Lots of families.

What did you think of SWATH?

FC did have some rush factor, if it wasn't so well received I would say it would have fallen harder on 2nd weekend, something like 60%, I think SW can hold better, maybe low 50%. FC also faced direct competition in GL, SW has a brighter outlook going into the 2nd weekend.