hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

I know I'm going to regret this later, but I just can't resist just one.The funny thing about Potter, for those of us who haven't read the books, is, we are waiting to find out Potter's big secret. Why is Voldemort so threatened by him? Why is he the chosen one? Why is he so special? And then at the end of DH2 we find out that there is nothing special about him. He just was loved so much by his mommy that he became the chosen one. Talk about a huge fuck you to all of us. The entire story is a joke. IMO.

• Like 1

I know I'm going to regret this later, but I just can't resist just one.

The funny thing about Potter, for those of us who haven't read the books, is, we are waiting to find out Potter's big secret. Why is Voldemort so threatened by him? Why is he the chosen one? Why is he so special? And then at the end of DH2 we find out that there is nothing special about him. He just was loved so much by his mommy that he became the chosen one. Talk about a huge fuck you to all of us. The entire story is a joke. IMO.

Incorrect.

But, hey, if Potter gave a "fuck you" to baumer, then who are we to complain?! Thanks, Potter!

You, see, at least I don't hate on films I enjoy. Unlike baumer.He read the entire series and enjoyed it very much. He even said on BOM that it's a beautiful story that sometimes the films miss. And he enjoys DH2.baumer, for the sake of your personality, don't hate on something you like because it's being compared to something you enjoy more. Sweetheart...grow some skin.

Potter movies and Marvel SH movies are very similar in quality, I have to say. None of them won any Oscars. They aren't memorable either.

TA didn't have a chance to win an Oscar yet, since it was just released this year. TA is very memorable. It's so memorable that Disney is thinking of ways to put TA related rides in their theme parks to make the memories last.

TA didn't have a chance to win an Oscar yet, since it was just released this year. TA is very memorable. It's so memorable that Disney is thinking of ways to put TA related rides in their theme parks to make the memories last.

:lol: Potter has a whole theme park. Soon to be in multiple countries.

I can't comprehend how anything Marvel has released can be mentioned in the same sentence as Potter. DH2>TA

Let's see..the Avengers is better than Potter. Wow, my laptop let those 2 movies be mentioned in the same sentence. ;)
  • Like 1

You, see, at least I don't hate on films I enjoy. Unlike baumer.He read the entire series and enjoyed it very much. He even said on BOM that it's a beautiful story that sometimes the films miss. And he enjoys DH2.baumer, for the sake of your personality, don't hate on something you like because it's being compared to something you enjoy more. Sweetheart...grow some skin.

You're such a liar...lol....I never said it was a beautiful series. I've always said its the most over rated series out there. I've enjoyed some of the films and the books were okay reads. But they are not epic in any way.
  • Like 3