hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

No, I meant Prometheus. It is a terribly dumb movie that people are calling thought-provoking, yet not engaging in any kind of discourse about it at all.

The only thoughts that movie provokes are "What a stupid shit" and "what stupid people". So defenders have a point. It provokes thoughts. Edited by fishnets

Inception was a smart movie for stupid people . That's the only way it could have become a topic of watercooler conversations. Prometheus by comparison is deep, it's more like "2001", which means casual folks are left out.

The amount of pretentiousness in this post is amazing. Congrats.
  • Like 1

:wub:I would have added more heart faces but I got a warning message saying that I had more heart faces in the post than was safe.

Same here. I have to delete smilies sometimes and keep less because of that stupid message. I get it`s function but...eh meh.

Wow, Totem... did it take you long to get here all the way from left field?

:lol: I'm about to sleep, thought I would leave everyone with a nice thought.

The only thought that movie provokes are "What a stupid shit" and "what stupid people". So defenders have a point. It provokes thoughts.

That is certainly true. I just meant that there are people claiming this in a good way, but not discussing it at all. I think it is perfectly fine to say it is the most thought-provoking blockbuster since Inception. That is a very good comparison. Until you realize what people are discussing. I remember talking ad nauseum about the ending of Inception alone. Everyone I knew had a different theory of whether it was real or not. All my friends and I are talking about in regards to Prometheus is how

tentacle-raping

bad it is. Stupid character after stupid character doing one stupid thing after another.

• Like 1

If there were, do you think we would be holding them back from the rest of the forums? :P

I was trying to read some of the first pages in this thread but gave up because your fight with Noctis..So it was easier just to ask
  • Like 1

That is certainly true. I just meant that there are people claiming this in a good way, but not discussing it at all. I think it is perfectly fine to say it is the most thought-provoking blockbuster since Inception. That is a very good comparison. Until you realize what people are discussing. I remember talking ad nauseum about the ending of Inception alone. Everyone I knew had a different theory of whether it was real or not. All my friends and I are talking about in regards to Prometheus is how

tentacle-raping

bad it is. Stupid character after stupid character doing one stupid thing after another.

And, in all seriousness, what exactly is supposed to be the thought-provoking element of this movie? (I've seen it.) Is it the origin of life on Earth? Because that didn't strike me as an altogether original idea.
  • Like 2

And to make it even more hilarious is that RTX is a Transformers-fanboy!

TF movies cannot be accused of pretentiousness. They are stupid and know it and don`t try to fool you they are gonna teahc you the meaning of life or whatever Prom`s ambition was. OTOH, prom is a dumb as fuck movie, TF-level dumb but doesn`t know it and, worse, thinks it`s too smart for you.
  • Like 3

tentacle-raping

RTX would tell you it's so "deep" that you don't "understand" it. Clearly you aren't smart enough to "get" it according to his logic. :P;)
  • Like 3

I was trying to read some of the first pages in this thread but gave up because your fight with Noctis..So it was easier just to ask

And I'm clearly just busting your balls. :) And it was not my fight with Noctis. That flame war got escalated way before i got involved.