Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

What if I told you people liked Iron man 3 more then MOS?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 

Depends who... Not everyone liked Iron Man more than Man of Steel. Iron Man 3 for me is a poor movie (I gave it a C- If I remember right) while Man of Steel has been a favorite of mine this year.

• Like 2

hmm, i've got a good one.

the five best animated movies have not been made by pixar, disney or studio ghibli.

Were it not for Princess Mononoke taking my No.4 spot, I'd agree.

Anyway, I think Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Skull is a good movie. Yeah, it's not as good as Raiders or Crusade (and I'm mixed as to whether or not it's better than Doom) and there's definitely a lot of things wrong with it. But there are also a lot of things right with it. The villain was great, the car chases were great, the action in general was great and I don't think it deserves the hatedom it gets. I also feel the same about Superman Returns, Avatar and Matrix Reloaded. 

• Like 1

POTC: OST is the most boring film ever made.

You really haven't watched many boring films, have you?

I don't particularly like OST, but it's not even close to being the most boring I've ever seen.

Edited by rukaio101