Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

Moulin Rouge! is one of the worst films ever made. I am so apauld at the fact it was nominated for BP.

I'd put it on the same level as the Room: a wretched pile, but with a ton of "so bad it's good" entertainment value.

• Like 1

Kevin Smith is a joke

I agree. Kevin Smith is a bad filmmaker who is incapable of making an even slightly good movie. A lot of fans these days have probably only watched one or two of his movies and just like him because of his podcast.
  • Like 1

I agree. Kevin Smith is a bad filmmaker who is incapable of making an even slightly good movie. A lot of fans these days have probably only watched one or two of his movies and just like him because of his podcast.

He is pretty funny and it was really funny to hear his anecdote on the cancelled Superman Lives movie.

He is pretty funny and it was really funny to hear his anecdote on the cancelled Superman Lives movie.

the trailer for his newest film TUSK says "from writer, director and podcaster Kevin Smith". that cracks me up. they did that because people only care about one of those things.

While I'm not one to judge other people's taste, I find the obsession with Frozen, a mediocre animated movie intended for five year old girls, among so many grown people to be weird as shit. 

Well you just did it, dude

• Like 2