Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

I'm with you on Iron Man 2. I don't think it's a travesty, it's certainly weaker than other ones but it's a movie where if I were to catch it on TV while surfing channels, I'd stop and watch it.

I'll get in on that as well. I actually like Iron Man 2 even a bit more then that. I don't think it's bad at all. Like you said it's weaker than the other MCU movies but I enjoyed it. I own it. I watch it - not as a channel surfing filler.

• Like 1

Huh what?

People's attitude towards TDKR stinks. They're always complaining about plotholes and it being inferior to TDK therefore it sucks, or whatever. They always say Nolan completely screwed it up. I'm talking like, comments on articles about Nolan/TDK/etc, and my experience of human beings in real life.

And Thor 2.. well, okay. I guess some people like Thor 2, but it is at least acknowledged by most people that it's not very good.

TDKR is the best of the trilogy

Toy Story generally sucks

Despicable Me is muuuuuch better than it. Same for Ice Age.

Journey to the Center of the Earth is much better than Journey 2 because Brendan Fraser is a much better and charismatic lead than The Rock (actually, I believe most people would agree with this)

Edited by James
  • Like 1

I think LaBeouf is a really good actor, but as a person he seems to be a true dickhead.

I wouldn't say he seems like a dickhead. He seems a bit lost and confused, not knowing how to deal with his fame. I have nothing against Mr. Stevens.

James - agreed about TDKR being the best. And a rock has more charisma than The Rock.

Filmmakers that leave me cold except one movie :

Wes Anderson, don t like any of his movies
Woody Allen Only really like Match Point, or was it Scarjo ultra early 20 s hotness ?
The coen Brothers, The bIg Leboswki is one of my favourite movies, the rest ranks from bad to meh to ok.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1