Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

I agree the Decepticon invasion definitely has more threat and menace than the Chitauri invasion in The Avengers

If we're talking threat value per mook, then I'd agree. If we're talking overall threat, I figure we'd be screwed either way, so they're kind of equal in that regard.

• Like 1

Problem is the TF3 action was a bigger scope but it got tedious and was badly executed at the end with how the final battle was handled. 

I Got a bit bored watching TF3 a 2nd time by the end of the battle but never get tired of watching the TF1 battle.

There were great money shots but nothing as amusing as Hulk Smash, Puny God, The Long Track Shot, I am always Angry and the epic Group Circle shot in TA.

Explosions and destruction are not the only part of the formula for entertaining action scenes. 

MOS... Epic smallville fight.. City fight turns into tedious punching battle. 

Everyone may have their opinions but there is a reason why TA was much more liked then any of those films by the Worldwide audience. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

Problem is the TF3 action was a bigger scope but it got tedious and was badly executed at the end with how the final battle was handled. 

I Got a bit bored watching TF3 a 2nd time by the end of the battle but never get tired of watching the TF1 battle.

There were great money shots but nothing as amusing as Hulk Smash, Puny God, The Long Track Shot, I am always Angry and the epic Group Circle shot in TA.

Explosions and destruction are not the only part of the formula for entertaining action scenes. 

MOS... Epic smallville fight.. City fight turns into tedious punching battle. 

Everyone may have their opinions but there is a reason why TA was much more liked then any of those films by the Worldwide audience. 

Yeah, because it was an all round good, enjoyable movie. It's not like people loved TA just for the action alone. The Transformers 3 fight was better done, it just didn't have the humour TA did, but the action will still far superior.

Christopher Nolan is an overrated director who just makes blockbusters that feel epic and create an illusion of quality but lack any resonance or depth.Zack Snyder is one of the worst directors in Hollywood.Birth of a Nation, while on all technical aspects a phenomenal film, is one of the worst ever made because of its overwhelming influence in delaying Civil Rights and usage as a recruitment tool for the KKK.

• Like 2