Jack Nevada

Anna Karenina

Not sure if serious.Selina's part requires boobs.

I`m serious. She also tried for Salander. Obviously she needs a sure-fire hit. I guess return to POTC is in order. Borelando is already begging for return and rumour has it they scrapped the old draft of POTC5 and are writing new in order to add Will Turner. :wacko:

She is a Dame Flop because she always flopped when she tried to carry a movie on her name alone. POTC was Depp baby and Atonement was based on a big best-seller and it wasn`t even a big hit (Made,like, $40 mio in US or so). She singlehandedly tanked Domino, The Jacket and King Arthur, the latter being Bruckheimer bomb so it`s puzzling that he invested $300 mio in warrior KK POTC:AWE when her warrior antics where the reason for KA bombing.s we all know, AWE made over $100 mio less than DMC which costed less and KK`s warrior crap was critically panned and many fans hated her awful Piracy = Freedom faux-Braveheart speech and that shitfest of a battle wedding.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Your rants are legendary!!!

I have to say, Keira Knightley was excellent in this. What a fine performance

Except zero chemistry with her supposed lover. I really didn't care about Anna at all -- she was a spoiled bitch (haven't read the book, is she supposed to come off like that?)The damn train couldn't come fast enough. Edited by Telemachos

The first hour is some of the best cinema I've seen all year. Thats why the boring second half is all the more disappointing. Oh, and Aaron Johnson was horribly miscast in this. I just didn't get why this guy would make Anna fall madly in love and lose all reason