TLK

Weekend Estimates: TMB @ 13M, PROM @ 20.2M, ROA @ 15M, MAD3 @ 35.5M

You know back in the late 90s Sandler was disliked, yes he had fans but he was basically the Seth Rogen of his time-AKA teens and young adults loved him but older people didn't.

You know back in the late 90s Sandler was disliked, yes he had fans but he was basically the Seth Rogen of his time-AKA teens and young adults loved him but older people didn't.

Is it too late for Sandler to be a superhero, too?

lol

• Like 1

Seth Rogen isn`t liked by anyone hence why his movies bomb save TKU where he was fairly unknown and not a supposed draw. Sandler had bone fide hits opened on his name alone.

Okay, I'm agreeing with that earlier thread--something is going wrong this summer...I guess this is the year of the big movies and nothing else survives. If you're not a juggernaut. You're doomed. I guess audiences are more selective than ever these days. I guess that is both good and bad for BO.