TLK

Weekend Estimates: TMB @ 13M, PROM @ 20.2M, ROA @ 15M, MAD3 @ 35.5M

If it actually stays in the 21-23 range, then that's perfectly fine. Some people will claim it's indicative of shit WOM but really Prometheus is the sort of movie that's inevitably going to drop at least 55%.

That already happened with Funny People.

That was a drama. This one is more shocking because it is a comedy. Still, I think the R classification really killed it...

Good enough for non-Lindelof sequel about David`s antics in space. YES!

:D;)

OK, Tele, you are one of the smartest posters aroudn here, it`s impossible you found Lindelof script any good. C`mon,man, that was garbage. I get you`re a huge fan and he isn`t unredeemable cause he gave us Locke, Ben, Sawyer and Juliet, and prom`s David. But the script was a disaster.

OK, Tele, you are one of the smartest posters aroudn here, it`s impossible you found Lindelof script any good. C`mon,man, that was garbage. I get you`re a huge fan and he isn`t unredeemable cause he gave us Locke, Ben, Sawyer and Juliet, and prom`s David. But the script was a disaster.

:DThe script had problems... but it also had a lot of stuff I liked. I'm hesitant to assign overall blame or praise (to Lindelof or Spaihts) because I haven't seen each of their drafts. I don't know what was scripted and never shot, or what was scripted, shot, and then cut for whatever reason.Overall, I still think Lindelof brings more to the table than he takes away, but I'm not absolutely locked in to the point I'd be pissed if he's not involved in a sequel. But he and Ridley have had enough discussions about where to take the story, why not keep him involved?

:DThe script had problems... but it also had a lot of stuff I liked. I'm hesitant to assign overall blame or praise (to Lindelof or Spaihts) because I haven't seen each of their drafts. I don't know what was scripted and never shot, or what was scripted, shot, and then cut for whatever reason.Overall, I still think Lindelof brings more to the table than he takes away, but I'm not absolutely locked in to the point I'd be pissed if he's not involved in a sequel. But he and Ridley have had enough discussions about where to take the story, why not keep him involved?

cause where they are taking the story is stupid? WHY DO YOU HATE US????? :rofl: