TLK

Weekend Estimates: TMB @ 13M, PROM @ 20.2M, ROA @ 15M, MAD3 @ 35.5M

Holy shit is this really Summer? Are these really films starring Adam Sandler and Tom Cruise? This summer has been pretty shit except for Madagascar and Avengers. I feel bad for the people who had TMB in the summer game.

And also except for SWathH, which had a 56 OW.

ROA is tanking badly at my theater. Maybe 40ppl in the 730 show. There goes my Summer Game.

I have Thats My Bomb making 110M :rofl: My Summer Game ended in this moment.

hmm okMany answered me that one.I guess it means something.

I just think the concept of a vulgar, walking, talking teddy bear in a live action setting is novel and ripe for great comedy. It's never been done in a live action comedy and I think that'll draw people in.

I think im in love with Anna Kendrick now. The trailer for her new movie (musical) just played. GOD DAMN! Now shes playing a sexy sultry role as well. My my. So beautiful.

• Like 1

And also except for SWathH, which had a 56 OW.

Say what you want about its "disappointing" reviews and questionable legs, but a scifi horror movie like Prometheus snagging 51mil OW with a probably small 3D share isn't bad at all.

I think im in love with Anna Kendrick now. The trailer for her new movie (musical) just played. GOD DAMN! Now shes playing a sexy sultry role as well. My my. So beautiful.

And a very underrated actress. She is great in 50/50.

I just think the concept of a vulgar, walking, talking teddy bear in a live action setting is novel and ripe for great comedy. It's never been done in a live action comedy and I think that'll draw people in.

hihi

If that movie wasn't made, just reading the bold part would be already very funny/intriguing.

HowardtheDuck meets Carebears?

:lol: :lol:

Why is it stupid? The direction of where it's headed is the most interesting thing about it.

Yes!

I like this new perspective.

Who created the creators?

Like an neverending question.

And who created the creator of the creators and so on.

Say what you want about its "disappointing" reviews and questionable legs, but a scifi horror movie like Prometheus snagging 51mil OW with a probably small 3D share isn't bad at all.

I agree especially given the relatively reasonable budget.

Yes!I like this new perspective.Who created the creators?Like an neverending question.And who created the creator of the creators and so on.

Eywa provides. They can just land on Pandora and get all questions answered.

Eywa provides. They can just land on Pandora and get all questions answered.

lolAfter AVP, could the Alien saga survive another crossover?But indeed...Blue tall Na'vis standing near White tall Engineers...Striking image.

The mashup of all mashups: PROMETHEUS 2: EYWA. Directed by Cameron.And reality implodes.

Now that`s a movie I`d have faith in. Wasn`t he interested in coming back to Alien franchise at some point? This. Must. Happen.

I do think it's interesting. Especially with

bitchy passive-aggressive human-hater David and revenge-on-her-mind faith-seeker Liz.

The movie would be much better with only bitchy passive-aggressive human-hater David but I guess someone has to save Banes from him so that`s why we have Liz along for the ride.

OK, I`m right that David picked Holloway for experiment because he was a douche to him. Even though he did receive an order from Weyland he served that drink with glee. Maybe he should cross over to Spideyworld and serve a drink to Garfield Parker?

• Like 1