Jack Nevada

Best director 2012

It's funny you say that. I still have him in my five but I've had my first doubts about him in the past few days. Ultimately, his high status and pure greatness of the filmmaking probably makes him hard to ignore.

I've switched him out for Lee.

PTA is definitely gonna get nominated. I'll eat my shoe if he isn't.

I've moved him out of my line-up, and I'm actually fairly sure that what my gut is telling me is right. Learned to trust it, I predicted Extremely Loud last year, and Von Sydow. (Well, I was predicting Bullock too..... but, that doesn't matter :P) because my gut told me that the academy would really soak up that emotionally manipulative piece of shit.

Lincoln hype pushes out PTA for me. Bittersweet day.

I'm gonna Kick Lee out of my predictions, only because I'm totally delusional, and still hanging onto the hope that Haneke can get nommed. :lol:1. Hooper2. Affleck3. Spielberg4. Haneke5. Russell

Affleck and Spielberg are the only locks at the moment because their movies were seen and buzz is strong enough. Not sold on Russell yet although his movie is locked. But Lawrence is the story more than director. Everything else that hasn`t been seen is a speculation.

Hooper is NOT getting a second Oscah just two years after his cute BBC film.That would be just ... wrong.That 'd put him an a league he doesn't belong with.Give it to Benifer and make it a split sweep with Les Mis so everybody's happy..

Edited by The Futurist

Hooper is NOT getting a second Oscah just two years after his cute BBC film.That would be just ... wrong.That 'd put him an a league he doesn't belong with.Give it to Benifer and make it a split sweep with Les Mis so everybody's happy..

If Les Mis sweeps, then he will get his second Oscar.
  • Like 1

The wrongest thing ever would be PJ nom in director and script. His post-LOTR career proved he can`t make anything respectable that isn`t from the same movie series based on Tolkien. Enough with that overrated slob and his overrated slobettes.

Edited by fishnets