Jack Nevada

Best director 2012

At least we know Nolan isn`t happening not with reviews TDKR is getting. So TH now has clean entry cause I doubt best reviewed movie of the year thus far TA is sup AMPAS alley. Would be nice but doubt it.

80 on Metacritic, 91 on BFCA, and 8.0 of average rating on RT. TDKR got great reviews but his nomination is not happening. Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

I don't understand what this means. In what way he is like Daldry? He didn't get any nominations before or after LOTR. Oh yeah, he didn't get a nomination for Two Towers either.

He got a nom as a producer for TTT and District 9. That`s much more than any geek movie director/producer ever got for geek movies.They love him. Edited by fishnets

Christopher Nolan

Not gonna happen with a movie that is regarded as not as good as the movie AMPAS infamously snubbed. I don`t think that critics will back TDKR as passionately as they did TDK precisely because they consider it a lesser work in comparison.

TDKR has no chance at picture slot anymore. reviews simply aren`t there and boxoffice may well fall short of TDK. So AMPAS will have to nominate TH since they feel comfortable with that franchise. if TDKR got better response than TDK than they would be really presured but these reviews work in favor of another snub. And this is from a Nolan fan but I wouldn`t nominated TDKR either. Script really fails this thing big time.

Q`s movie`s gonna be better than Lincoln and Life of Pi. Definitely not DOA.

It's about as DOA as you can get. The footage we saw's killed it's awards chances already in the big categories. Lincoln and Life of Pi are both gonna be better than Django, that thing looks like a mess, and there's honestly no buzz.

It's about as DOA as you can get. The footage we saw's killed it's awards chances already in the big categories. Lincoln and Life of Pi are both gonna be better than Django, that thing looks like a mess, and there's honestly no buzz.

you must be living in a different world.