tawasal

Hollywood Doppelgangers...

There are many doppelgangers in hollywood, but IT doesn't have to be both. You can post a doppelganger you think is there. Here is my favorite one:- Zoey Deschanel and Katy Perry. Here is one I believe could be in the ways these 2 ladies act and look. I think they are the kind of bad ass outlaws you will find in 80s teen movies.- Mila Kunis and Vanesa Hudgens. And more just doppelgangers: - Maggie Lawson (Pysch) and Alicia Silverstone- Carla Gucino and Rachel Weisz- Mark Walberg and Matt Damon (a little bit when they were younger)- Isla Fisher and Amy Adams

Okay in MIB3 there was a actor who looked like a young Robin Williams. I looked him up and no he is not related-though he was in Hugo.

This. I also briefly thought he was Joaquin Phoenix. Just didn't know how he had gotten younger.

This. I also briefly thought he was Joaquin Phoenix. Just didn't know how he had gotten younger.

During the movie a friend went "is that Joauin Pheonix...no but he looks like him"