Gopher

Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (August 22, 2012) (breakout of 2012? :P)

Is it bad that I'm actually considering seeing this tomorrow just to see how bad it is?

I support you :lol: Someone on this forum needs to witness the Oogielove... Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

No theater here will be playing Oogiloves by Friday. Because they don't have a major distributor they're not contracted to play the film for two weeks, so it could be up for the biggest second weekend drop of all time.

• Like 1

No theater here will be playing Oogiloves by Friday. Because they don't have a major distributor they're not contracted to play the film for two weeks, so it could be up for the biggest second weekend drop of all time.

go for that 99% :lol:
  • Like 1

I'm sure I'm lttp, but how the hell did this movie cost $20m to make!?!?!? It's just a longer episode of the dumb tv show ffs!

Maybe even the has-been actors wanted a lot of money to be in something like this.
  • Like 1