diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

A sequel to D-war (D-War 2) is apparently set to go into production with the same director and an even more bloated budget.

I'm sure Chasmmi will jump for joy at this news :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO

NO NO NO

WHY WHY WHY WHY

NO NO NO

FUCK THE WORLD FUCK EVERYTHING NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Like 5

TA2 is slowing down, it needs to get its ticket/day above that stupid 50K mark. I want to see atleast 75K

Its doing fine IMO

its at 300k now and will hopefully reach 400 by sunday night

Tuesday and Wed should be crazy and combined double up from monday total

I can't see how this misses the presale record by a big margin

• Like 1

The Red carpet premier was fantastic with some 2000 people coming out to greet RDJ, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Claudia Kim and Joss Whedon as well as the rest of the Avengers team. 

70768848.1_99_20150417202506.jpg?type=w4

201504172029601129_1_99_20150417203107.j

PS15041700311g_99_20150417224408.jpg?typ

For those who don't know already Koreans absolutely adore RDJ :D I struggle to think of any Hollywood actor who has a higher stock than him right now in SK. 

• Like 6

Chas' despair has let to this thread format all messed up :lol: I hope he's okay.

Looks like a fun premiere.

So after this, Evans coming back to the States (probably preparing for CW) while RDJ and Mark coming to China. No more Hawkguy coming alone. Shame.

• Like 2

Chas' despair has let to this thread format all messed up :lol: I hope he's okay.

So after this, Evans coming back to the States (probably preparing for CW) while RDJ and Mark coming to China. No more Hawkguy coming alone. Shame.

Filming for Civil War starts April 27th according to Feige.

They're all going to the UK premiere on the 21st.  It would be mildly insane to fly back to LA for that and then on to London.  That's really taking the long way around.

Filming for Civil War starts April 27th according to Feige.

They're all going to the UK premiere on the 21st.  It would be mildly insane to fly back to LA for that and then on to London.  That's really taking the long way around.

I see. I wonder why Evans don't come to China then? He's pretty popular there as well.

Do they have a French premiere this time?

Friday Box Office (April 17)

-Admissions (Total adm)  Daily%  Gross  (weekly%)  [sC]  {wk}   <Title>

1.    86,205      (2,476,428)  +41.5%  $758K   (-28.2%)   [801] {Wk3} <Fast & Furious 7> 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.    50,282         (587,102)  +19.6%  $352K   (-14.2%)   [603] {Wk2} <Salut D'Amour
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.    31,142      (2,848,241)  +29.1%  $229K   (-52.1%)   [495] {Wk4} <Twenty
4.    14,044           (32,219)   -5.56%  $103K        (--)       [331] {Wk1} <The Gunman> 
5.    11,144           (20,553)  +22.9%  $82K          (--)       [325] {Wk1} <Ouija>  

Total admissions: 232,699
Total Gross: $1,719,091
April Total: $42,112,942

Cumulative gross
Kingsman: The Secret Service: $45.29 million
Twenty: $20.17 million

Fast & Furious 7: $18.70 million

Current presales (Midnight)

01. 72.0% (304,101) The Avengers: Age of Ultron
02.   9.6%   (40,399) Fast & Furious 7
03.   5.7%   (24,031) 
Salut D'Amour
04.   2.1%     (8,851) Twenty
05.   1.2%     (5,212) The Gunman

• Like 9

i feel it is a fully justified reason to destory the thread though.

D-War is in the top 3 worst films I have ever seen along with Date Movie and The Last Godfather (guess who directed the latter)

• Like 1

i feel it is a fully justified reason to destory the thread though.

D-War is in the top 3 worst films I have ever seen along with Date Movie and The Last Godfather (guess who directed the latter)

:lol:

I'm not too familiar with Shim Hyung Rae. I googled him and it turned out that I did know him from watching his appearance on the variety show Running Man. Old man was pretty annoying on it from what I remember. I thought he was a slapstick comedian only, didn't know he direct movies too.

Well, be ready for D-Wars 2, chas. it's comingggggg.