Neo

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets | July 21, 2017 | FLOP OF THE YEAR

3 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Someone got rejected in the auditions!! LOL

Nah, he/she seems French given his/her surname, this kind of behavior and comments is common on French forums talking about movies, a kind of arrogant elitism...that's why I stopped reading them in the first place, too unpleasant and gloomy.

Edited by Fullbuster

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

Nah, he/she seems French given his/her surname, this kind of behavior and comments is common on French forums talking about movies, a kind of arrogant elitism...that's why I stopped reading them in the first place, too unpleasant and gloomy.

I thought French were the big into fashion and modelling.

17 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

I thought French were the big into fashion and modelling.

1. in a way (reaaally only bcs some famous fashion creators...) maybe some more than at other places, but mostly = nope.

2. like when a singer,... is acting = not a professional, people say: can't be good.

I think the most will not be that good at the beginning, but with experience (and often additional training) it's biased to assume a model / singer / wrestler  will never be able to act in a more than decent way.

There are always exceptions, sometimes someone didn't train based on other interests or e.g. family influence, but is talented enormously, so...

Take Bautista. Is he a good actor? I have no idea.

I've only seen him as Drax in GotG. But his Drax was great. So only bcs he hadn't much of training at the time and he is a wrestler (or was?), that doesn't mean the movie is in complete bad or he wasn't able to give Drax life in a way..

If people didn't like GotG, usually that impression was not based on his performance (I love GotG, but I do not expect 'Witness of the Prosecution' in a space opera - I even think it's style/way/version of... quality would hurt a space opera)

According to tweets in ~ 5hours the clip be out

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Lol u guys have olx as well. I thought it was an Indian thing...lmao

http://fortune.com/2014/10/29/olx-emerging-markets/

It's quite an international company, actually. In Indonesia, OLX bought two local startups tokobagus.com and berniaga.com, eventually merging them and rebranded them to olx.co.id

Edited by newbie BO buff
  • Like 1