Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

You can't change your prediction just because numbers come in. :rolleyes:

300M was my prediction not the success or failure line. Forexample, I predicted 460M for TA had it only made 400M would it be a failure. Hell no. Edited by druv10

Sony is behaving so oddly. They must be hoping for a $40m OD.

Seriously, the number looks to be very solid if not fucking amazing, Sony doesn't need to hide anything.

300M was my prediction not the success or failure line. Forexample, I predicted 460M for TA had it only made 400M would it be a failure. Hell no.

250M would be another Shrek 4, POTC 4, etc. It would only be BB adjusted and SR adjusted. hardly successful.

Lol I already admitted my mistake and ate my crow in the ASM under 200M thread. You've yet do admit it and eat yours.

My prediction of 232 is still in play.

so, is this 30-37MOD estimate number considered good with you guys?

30, is right around what I expected, so it's good, but not great, just a plain decent, and kind of boring number. 37M is fucking amazing, and is higher than what everyone except the crazy, crazy loonies expected.

But not completely dead like some of the people I listed. ;)

Just face it, your prediction is on life support. ;) But I'll admit my 351M prediction doesn't look good either. :lol:

Just face it, your prediction is on life support. ;) But I'll admit my 351M prediction doesn't look good either. :lol:

No point getting worked up without an actual number. I'll admit defeat then.