Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

According to a club I made. Not according to most people who, even on the low side predicted 250-270.

The median of the listed predictions in the main Amazing Spider-Man thread is 285 million dollars US gross (only counting those predicting complete totals, not just first week numbers or "fishnets stuff"). So that might be a good target for success.

With a 22m Wednesday here's my new projections for TASM:Tuesday: 35mWednesday: 22m (-37%)Thursday: 13m (-41%)Friday: 17m (+30%)Saturday: 19.5m (+15%)Sunday 15m (-23%)121.5m 6 day1.8x multi 218m total

I don't think the Thursday drop will be that big. Mind you, I said the same thing about Wednesday, so what do I know?

With a 22m Wednesday here's my new projections for TASM:Tuesday: 35mWednesday: 22m (-37%)Thursday: 13m (-41%)Friday: 17m (+30%)Saturday: 19.5m (+15%)Sunday 15m (-23%)121.5m 6 day1.8x multi 218m total

Thursday drop won't be that big and Friday increase should be a little better.$260M is where I have it finishing. $900M WW is my guess although it could just pass $1bn (everything does nowadays -_- )

So what was the first day gross a fluke or something?!

Like you and many others have said, Spidey has a fanbase. They rushed out to see it.