Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Probable reactions to the OD number:baumer: Good start, I admit, but the movie is more boring than a nine-hour documentary about growing navel lint and WOM will be toxic, my 200m club isn't dead yet.ShawnMR: While this is a good opening for TASM, nothing is set in stone yet, from the reactions I have seen it is not the greatest of movies, it could very well wind up with average legs. We will see how it pans out.aDIM: Nikki is amazing!JackO: Mediocre number, but whatever floats your boat loonies.

lol...this is one of the funniest post of this thread

It's also perfect that it's literally right smack in the middle of Baumer's $20m and iJack's $50m :lol:

And will probably end with a total in the middle of those two as well. BTW, AA predicted 7.5m mids and 35m OD, so AA beez happyz. :D :D :D

lol, first half of Baumer's may be true, but he's a stand up guy and will admit defeat. (he basically already has actually).

He better.... otherwise he will get an additional helping of crow. :)