Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

$23M is nothing to sneeze at. But that kind of drop (esp. given the CinemaScore which Hollywood drools over) after that first day gross, and on a holiday, is... not encouraging.

Wom must be in line with rottentomatoes rating 69%that is not going to give you a bo jump

Wom must be in line with rottentomatoes rating 69%that is not going to give you a bo jump

WOM doesn't kick in after one day.

WOM doesn't kick in after one day.

I think it does in this day and age with Twitter. Avengers managed a bigger non-midnight increase on its Saturday than SM1 had 10 years ago, and I think social media helped cause this quicker WOM than we've seen in years past.
  • Like 1

I am surprised how low it is no RT and metacritic.IMDB its hovering around 7.7 which is good but usually these movies always come in at over 8.0 and fall after a few days.Still the cinemascore is A- so its WOM should be pretty good.

I think it does in this day and age with Twitter. Avengers managed a bigger non-midnight increase on its Saturday than SM1 had 10 years ago, and I think social media helped cause this quicker WOM than we've seen in years past.

Yeah I've been saying that for awhile as well. I believe WOM does kick in for these high profile blockbusters pretty instantaneously these days in the fb/twitter age we live in . All you have to do is look at certain movies like TA's performances to see.