Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I'm not screaming.. This is just how I do things.. I've done it this way for years..

Yeah but... my brain... can't handle it...urgh.

I should make your posts the exception from now on, then. :P

Edited by C00k13

The guy is one serious psychopath (Why do you think he's been banned from multiple threads, comment sections, etc.) But attacking his wiener? What are you, ten years old?! Come on, fellas.

Nobody's pee pee is beyond ridicule. :lol: Edited by Jack Nevada

Is that iJack?

I don't think so. I think his essays were all really articulate and it seemed like he spent forever organizing and typing them up. Whereas iJack just seems to spend a few minutes writing a rambly nothing and posts it. Edited by Chewy
  • Like 1

Wasn't JediJones the biggest defender of GL or something? What happened to him after that debacle?

idk, he probably disappeared while it was flatlining

Eh, not a good number but not disastrous either. I'll wait to see how it performs over the weekend before making a call. I've still heard nothing but positive WOM except from members here.

Same here, and one thing's for certain, it'll pass Batman Begins' total gross of $205,343,366m... maybe even its adjusted of $253,716,000m! The Batties seem to forget that their precious Nolan's first outing didn't eXactly light up the BO either, with crazy, boffo business. In fact, despite the great WOM it supposedly had, it never quite achieved a 3x multiplier(from its 5/6-day take). But people tend to recall things more fondly when they lose their objectivity, so it's to be eXpected. :)

Same here, and one thing's for certain, it'll pass Batman Begins' total gross of $205,343,366m... maybe even its adjusted of $253,716,000m! The Batties seem to forget that their precious Nolan's first outing didn't eXactly light up the BO either, with crazy, boffo business. In fact, despite the great WOM it supposedly had, it never quite achieved a 3x multiplier(from its 5/6-day take). But people tend to recall things more fondly when they lose their objectivity, so it's to be eXpected. :)

Yes, it only doubled it's predecessor's total. That's a decent effort after the toxic WoM of B&R, it did very well considering that it was also facing tough competition that summer. TASM on the other hand is a domestic failure, losing third of the audience from SM3.