Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Still waiting to hear where that $5 Spidey ticket came from (theater chain). Either way, unless there are a lot of reports about it (which there don't seem to be) then we can be certain discounts aren't much of a factor in the midnight figures.

That ticket is from Rave Motion Pictures, I recognize the stub.

I'm glad he posted his ticket cause you wouldn't have believed it otherwise. I saw a post somewhere. As soon as I remember where and find it, I'll link it for you.Here from IMDB-http://www.imdb.com/.../flat/201227923Buffyslayedme0717 11 hours ago (Mon Jul 2 2012 22:53:35) Ignore this User | Report Abuse--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I work in a theater where it was playing in the IMAX. Pre-sales were so low the company decided to put in their bargain Tuesday pricing into it since it's technically Tuesday. Ten bucks for 3D IMAX, five for just regular, and still tickets were not selling

That was out of desperation though. Surely not all theatres were desperate.

Everybody needs to read this when they have a chance. :D

OMG!!!!

"Nikki Finke Hits The New Yorker: “I Bitchslapped David Remnick”"

:rofl:

• Like 1

I came here bored and in need of some entertainment.

I thought the 7.5M number was going to ruin that but this turned out better than i ever could have imagined.

This. :rofl:

• Founder / Operator

I'm glad he posted his ticket cause you wouldn't have believed it otherwise. I saw a post somewhere. As soon as I remember where and find it, I'll link it for you.Here from IMDB-http://www.imdb.com/.../flat/201227923Buffyslayedme0717 11 hours ago (Mon Jul 2 2012 22:53:35) Ignore this User | Report Abuse--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I work in a theater where it was playing in the IMAX. Pre-sales were so low the company decided to put in their bargain Tuesday pricing into it since it's technically Tuesday. Ten bucks for 3D IMAX, five for just regular, and still tickets were not selling

So its just one company and they still didn't sell many?Like I said earlier, the chains that charge premiums for midnights very likely negate any outlying theaters offering bargain prices (especially if not many bought the cheaper tickets as that poster mentions). We'd need to actually hear about big chains doing the same thing in order to consider TASM's gross deflated. Otherwise, its a non-issue. Edited by ShawnMR

That was out of desperation though. Surely not all theatres were desperate.

Oh I agree. I just wanted to show Shawn that there were theaters selling discount tickets since he said there were not. He wanted proof so I gave it to him.

Not reactive enough. Jump to conclusions, everyone else is doing it!

$7.5 MD?!?!Bullshit. It's going the way of Green Goblin, Doc Oc and Venom.FLOP CITYDINING IN HELL WITH GREEN LANTERNDo you want a ticket to TASM?? You're the only one going by these numbers.TDKR laughs at this numberTDKR will make that in one hourIf John Carter raped Green Lantern you would get TASMI just took a dump and found a ticket to TASM IN ITLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLLLLIs that better? Edited by theultimatebiu

I am just waiting for the OD number bitches......

Me to buddy.. That will set a few things straight...

That this 7,5 mill number did´ent