Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

You know what. I really believe it's not even about the numbers. People are sticking with the agendas no matter what. The numbers, reviews, crowd reports etc. is just a smokescreen. People are so entrenched in their positions they can't see the forest for the trees.

You are absolutely right.But to be fair, 7.5m is excellent, haters be damned. :lol:

Once WOM kicks in, this will fall like a rock. Bet on it. It's way too boring for kids and adults so all it caters to are teens and more so female teens.

So.. Not a 2 multiplier from 6 day??

Once WOM kicks in, this will fall like a rock. Bet on it. It's way too boring for kids and adults so all it caters to are teens and more so female teens.

You should have left the theater. You just wasted your time watching this shit.

:rofl:

I'll get into more in the spoiler forum, but I did almost fall asleep once or twice. To be fair I was up at 4 today so I didn't get a lot of sleep but the first 20 minutes that basically retells the first Spiderman movie was horrible and then when Parker becomes Spidey, it gets worse. The final act with the lizard made me think they watched BB and TDK and just changed some of the words around, amalgamated a few scenes and called it their own.
  • Like 1

btw, that Sony spin is priceless.... and so easily proven wrong. Just pull up their own press releases, and news reports from BOM and Nikki for 2007 and SM3.It made $10m. Not $7.5m.Awesome. :D

Most people won't know any better, but we do! :excited:

Sony spins, and you guys all believe. Lol. That midnight number being the same as SM3 is a joke.

I think it's a solid opening and I feel the movie will perform well, but I definitely think Sony's spin deserves to be called out. Many of us here have been tracking this stuff for a long time, so lying about the performance of one of your previous films isn't going to work with this audience. Then again, they're counting on casual observers to take their word for it instead of doing the research to find the facts.

btw, that Sony spin is priceless.... and so easily proven wrong. Just pull up their own press releases, and news reports from BOM and Nikki for 2007 and SM3.It made $10m. Not $7.5m.Awesome. :D

Yep lol. It's an even crazier revision in history than Puerto Rico. It's officially $10m for FIVE YEARS until it isn't at Sony's convenience. Edited by Biggestgeekever

You know what. I really believe it's not even about the numbers. People are sticking with the agendas no matter what. The numbers, reviews, crowd reports etc. is just a smokescreen. People are so entrenched in their positions they can't see the forest for the trees.

It's an ambivalent number. 7.5 is ok, but it is not fantastic and it is not a big boy number. It's not terrible either, that would require it to be less than 5 mill imho.
  • Like 2