Shawn Robbins

NIKKI-ISMS | Nikki signs first look deal with HBO | Nikki and Penske make up, she will return to reporting on the entertainment industry

lol sounds like she has serious beef with Fleming now. This is gonna be good

Phlegming? Is she in 3rd grade or something? Also this:

I want to be your cruel and quirky alternative to Deadlame and Valiety and The Hollywood Unreported and TheCrap. 

Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

What Warner Bros/DC Comics Is Planning At Comic-Con In July

We know that Warner Bros Pictures is way behind Marvel Studios when it comes to making movies out of its comic book properties. But I have intel on what is coming up at this July’s  Comic-Con from the studio. A lot of stuff remains in flux  but my sources have so far:

May 2016 – Batman v SupermanJuly 2016 – ShazamXmas 2016 – SandmanMay 2017 – Justice LeagueJuly 2017 – Wonder WomanXmas 2017 – Flash and Green Lantern team-upMay 2018 – Man Of Steel 2

There had been talk of a Metal Men and Suicide Squad movie for sometime in 2016 but that project fell off the schedule.

We know that Warner Bros Pictures is way behind Marvel Studios when it comes to making movies out of its comic book properties. But I have intel on what is coming up at this July’s  Comic-Con from the studio. A lot of stuff remains in flux  but my sources have so far:

May 2016 – Batman v SupermanJuly 2016 – ShazamXmas 2016 – SandmanMay 2017 – Justice LeagueJuly 2017 – Wonder WomanXmas 2017 – Flash and Green Lantern team-upMay 2018 – Man Of Steel 2

There had been talk of a Metal Men and Suicide Squad movie for sometime in 2016 but that project fell off the schedule.

Man of Steel 2? Looooooooooooooooooool that'd be hilarious

Snark everywhere

Commenting at NikkiFinke.com is a privilege, not a right.

The goal is to stimulate a compelling dialogue, not destroy people. Stick to the professional and stay away from the personal and above all don’t bore me.

• Like 2

Finke vs. Penske: Round 34

Posted Image

Nikki Finke has begun posting on NikkiFinke.com, including a post that is disparaging of both Deadline and its employees. Her posts violate the Finke Covenant Not To Compete, both in its original form and as amended as well as the non-disparagement clause in her contract.

“Make no mistake, this was the most brazen and reckless conduct your client could have taken. We trust that she will comply with our demand and heed our final warning. If she fails to do so, she proceeds at her peril.”

“Demand is made that Ms. Finke remove the posts on NikkiFinke.com by midnight tonight and cease further posts until a ruling by the arbitrator on the enforceability of the non-compete. If not, the Company will seek extensive damages for her conduct and will seek all other appropriate relief including but not limited to injunctive relief.

http://nikkifinke.com/jay-penske-trying-shut/

:rofl: :rofl:

• Like 4

They can't be serious. 5 years?

Finke vs. Penske: Round 34

Posted Image

http://nikkifinke.com/jay-penske-trying-shut/

:rofl: :rofl:

LMAO- Nikki knows better than to violate a contract. But maybe she has the money to pay damages so she doesn't care. LOL  Their arbitration must be binding. Hmmm.

Edited by ECSTASY

Superman is going to be like Coulson on the next few DC films, so it's likely to be a while before we gets agents of steel.... I know, bad joke.

Superman is getting the short end of the stick. All those movies before man of steel 2? Sucks.

Nikki  :wub:

Superman is getting the short end of the stick. All those movies before man of steel 2? Sucks.

I wouldn't trust it. That list reads like a fanboy's wet dream, not a real studio slate. 3 movies a year? All three major dates every year (what about WB's other tentpoles)? Wonder Woman two months after Justice League? Etc

• Like 3

Nikki  :wub:

I wouldn't trust it. That list reads like a fanboy's wet dream, not a real studio slate. 3 movies a year? All three major dates every year (what about WB's other tentpoles)? Wonder Woman two months after Justice League? Etc

You're right Chewy. LOL At least Wonder Woman is actually mentioned as a movie.