A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

12 minutes ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

I keep kicking myself for not getting around to watching MACBETH when it released a couple months ago.

Yes, yes. Kick you too. If I still lived in Dublin, like I used to till yesteryear, I'd have seen it FIVE times (Cineworld ;) ), then would have taken the train to the remote Connemara region and lost myself in the savage beauty of the northern lands the movie so hauntingly presents.

Still, we've got the AC movie. Same team, same everything. Should look just as good or even better (20 times the budget).

Edited by shayhiri

Ooh, they're shooting on location in Almeria (Andalusia, Spain) !! I went there this February. :) Great weather, alien scenery and a magnificent medieval castle, where one of my all time favourite movies, Conan the Barbarian, was gloriously filmed.

Edited by shayhiri

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Shay its impossible to back a.member as active as myself and not know the story

I was all over that on Shay side. After it all ended I stayed away for 6 months and changed EVERYTHING in my profile. Nobody can trace me back to those days. :lol:

4 hours ago, shayhiri said:

That just sealed it: I, the Shay, hereby officially declare the AC movie my next Prince of Persia movie, and will guard it with my life!!

I love this and if this movie is half as good as Prince of Persia, then I will stan for this with my dying breath

• Like 1

9 hours ago, grey ghost said:

I'll watch anything with the Fass.

Will this break the shitty video game movie curse?

If this or Warcraft doesn't do it, than I have no doubt that the Uncharted movie will finally break the curse.

I think Naughty Dog is taking a lot of control to the making of it, and they care so much about quality. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shayhiri said:

WTF?? Just go see Macbeth - from 100% the same team - then talk.

This ^^^^ people seem to be letting the fact that this is a video game adaptation cloud their judgement. 

Although the one area they can royally screw up is the script.......but to be honest, I haven't played the games (only bits of the first one) but I'm totally sold on the premise and the mythology behind it - I wonder how much they'll involve the

Spoiler

First Civilisation stuff

in this.

• Like 1