Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

In CNN Espanol they said that they don't know if they came from the fire exit or came from BEHIND the screen. Not sure if this is even possible, but that's what I heard. What a fucking nightmare.

How could they come from behind the screen?

Uh, people didn't forget about Columbine in one day. This is going to be one of the biggest stories of the year. Since the shooter is still alive, there will be a highly public trial that will be in the news for months and years.

Columbine was the first massive school shooting ever in the US. It started a massive debate about gun control, bullying, and school safety. It's early to say but I don't think this is going to have the same impact.

In CNN Espanol they said that they don't know if they came from the fire exit or came from BEHIND the screen. Not sure if this is even possible, but that's what I heard. What a fucking nightmare.

That's what I heard too. He just "appeared."

Columbine was the first massive school shooting ever in the US. It started a massive debate about gun control, bullying, and school safety. It's early to say but I don't think this is going to have the same impact.

and they debated rock music

There is a small positive, and i use the word loosely, that is anyone who didnt know about the batman film will surely now. Not just in America too

And stay away from it...This will most definitely be one of the stories of the year, because it will certainly spark a debate about security in theaters. I expect this will become a law debate soon, requiring stricter rules.

And stay away from it...This will most definitely be one of the stories of the year, because it will certainly spark a debate about security in theaters. I expect this will become a law debate soon, requiring stricter rules.

Or be more likely to see it.It can work both ways you realize.

There is a small positive, and i use the word loosely, that is anyone who didnt know about the batman film will surely now. Not just in America too

My point exactly. Any publicity is good publicity.

Well this is all very depressing, I think a separate thread should be made otherwise nothing else will be truly discussed. Dont give them what they want (fame/terrorism) and lets move on.

Agreed, this should go to Real Life.

Not much of a positive. Everybody knew about Batman film. And I don't think anybody who didn't want to go before will want to go now.

My god that is so horrible about the shooting. Geeze, it seems every Batman movie has some form of conspiarcy, but I feel so sorry for those fans dying in that fashion. :( :( :(Anyway, I just got back. I know some of you want to talk numbers, but when I saw that headline, my heart sank.

Edited by CloneWars

Good morning everyone. I dont have much time before work (walkin dogs rite now) but yes this is horrible horrible news. A few very quick things. 1) The show must go on and as tragic as this is its not going to prevent many from going. One theatre is not a microcosm of other theatres states wide. 2) This is still a box office forum and numbers should be talked about. We can mourn the dead and cringe over this sad, sad situation but dont stop talking about the numbers. 3) All of the reports that have come in overnight will be dealt with. But it will take some time. 4). Go 35 mill! Gotta go. Peace everyone.

• Like 11

Can someone please create a numbers-only thread? I'm tired of reading through this.

There are no numbers. nevermind! Edited by JackO