Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

What I find really fucked up is that people keep on, and on, talking about it. Fuck sake I think I wont check in these forums the until Sunday after this depressing news has died down.

This just happened. We're all processing the news. Can you please show some respect. Thank you.

Heard about the shooting as I was driving home from work - thats absolutely horrible.EDIT: (Maybe not the best time or place to express my opinions on the matter)

Edited by Robertron

I'd be surprised if they didn't cancel shows. The media is already classically conditioning this massacre with Batman. The link will be there forever whether it's real or not.

Why are so many people just assuming there's no chance of the film getting pulled? We have absolutely ZERO information about this situation. The threat of a copycat is something that the studios, theater chains, and authorities will take seriously. We are talking about public safety here....

This is not going to be "business as usual" with the exception of a few walk-ups.

The movie's not being pulled because WB would lose millions and if theaters did it on their own, they would go bankrupt because they'd be breaking their deals with WB...

The shooter was described as basically looking identical to the, uh, "cop" in this poster for TDKR.

Posted Image

This banner = pulled from theaters.

So, what? They're gonna pull any form of advertising that has SWAT members on it?

The shooter was described as basically looking identical to the, uh, "cop" in this poster for TDKR.

This may not be the time to say it, but I always thought that poster would be more thematically fitting if it was just Batman on the left side.

Heard about the shooting as I was driving home from work - thats absolutely horrible.

Im not totally for the death penalty, but when its clear as to what happened, and who did it, bring on the death penalty!

The punishment must be more severe.......
  • Like 1

So, what? They're gonna pull any form of advertising that has SWAT members on it?

No, they're going to pull posters for a movie with an armed dude garbed in black ready to shoot at a crowd looks IDENTICAL to an actual armed dude garbed in black who did shoot at a crowd. (That's a SWAT guy?)