Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I was on my way home from work this morning and decided to stop at the theatre I go to which is RONNIES'S 20 CINE and FOX News was on the scene for the 7:15am showing of TDKR and only a few people including myself were there.. For the IMAX Showings, there all sold out through sunday, but regfular screens again are wide open.. It's like no one cares about anything but IMAX for this... I've already missed 2 shows due to the girlfriend wanting to see it at 3:30am, then me getting bagged from the co-worker calling off and sticking me with the shift missing the 3z;30am showing.. Now, my girlfriend doesn't want to go now due to this tragedy and I'm beginning to wonder if I should just wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray in light of what's happened????

We dont care.
  • Like 2

I was on my way home from work this morning and decided to stop at the theatre I go to which is RONNIES'S 20 CINE and FOX News was on the scene for the 7:15am showing of TDKR and only a few people including myself were there.. For the IMAX Showings, there all sold out through sunday, but regfular screens again are wide open.. It's like no one cares about anything but IMAX for this... I've already missed 2 shows due to the girlfriend wanting to see it at 3:30am, then me getting bagged from the co-worker calling off and sticking me with the shift missing the 3z;30am showing.. Now, my girlfriend doesn't want to go now due to this tragedy and I'm beginning to wonder if I should just wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray in light of what's happened????

Do you think anyone cares whether you see it or not? LMFAO.

One thing for sure, is TDKR's Friday numbers(minus midnights) is gonna be VERY interesting after this.

If this guy loved Batman so much wouldn't he have wanted to have seen the movie before he shot up the place?

Can people STOP making this about Batman? The only truly Batman fans in this tragedy are the ones that were watching the film. 12 are dead. 50 are wounded. A girl excited as fuck just like ALL OF YOU and more 11 PEOPLE died. This motherfucker wasn't a Batman fan or anything at all. He is an animal. This girl was a Batman fan. She was a TDKR fan. FUCK.

Posted Image Edited by CJohn

Can people STOP making this about Batman? The only truly Batman fans in this tragedy are the ones that were watching the film. 12 are dead. 50 are wounded. A girl excited as fuck just like ALL OF YOU and more 11 PEOPLE died. This motherfucker wasn't a Batman fan or anything at all. He is an animal. This girl was a Batman fan. She was a TDKR fan. FUCK.

Dude, maybe you should report this to the Aurora police, since FoxNews explicitly reported his Batman fandom as a working theory for a motive.Calm down, dude.

RTX:

Any person with a brain will instatntly realise that a country with so many guns in circulatgion can't be safe. If this incident doesn't lead to a revision of gun laws, I don't know what can. Massacres like this occur in the US on a regular basis.

Massacres? No.

This is a gross, gross overreaction as well. If you used your brain instead of having a purely emotional reaction perhaps logic would've kicked in.

You are blaming the gun, not the individual. People who want to do crazy shit are going to do it. Pack a car with fertilizer. Fill a quiver with arrows whatever.

• Like 2

Yeah, lets not make this about Batman, even though it happened at a midnight screening and it may effect its OW. And you don't know shit about the killer's motives. Edited by Shpongle
  • Like 1

Dude, maybe you should report this to the Aurora police, since FoxNews explicitly reported his Batman fandom as a working theory for a motive.Calm down, dude.

You know what I mean. It doesn't matter what that animal was. Look at those girl's last tweets. That is a TDKR fan. That is a girl that was beautiful and full of life that isn't here anymore because of that freak.

Who gives a fuck?
  • Like 1

Massacres? No.This is a gross, gross overreaction as well. If you used your brain instead of having a purely emotional reaction perhaps logic would've kicked in.You are blaming the gun, not the individual. People who want to do crazy shit are going to do it. Pack a car with fertilizer. Fill a quiver with arrows whatever.

It depends, how easy it is for the individual to get a gun

Massacres? No.This is a gross, gross overreaction as well. If you used your brain instead of having a purely emotional reaction perhaps logic would've kicked in.You are blaming the gun, not the individual. People who want to do crazy shit are going to do it. Pack a car with fertilizer. Fill a quiver with arrows whatever.

Well clearly the individuals can't be trusted. Give them a gun and they'll pull some crazy shit.

Well I can agree w u on something- bb > tdk and ur post here.

AURORA POLICE DEPARTMENT

DATE: July 20, 2012

NATURE: Theater Shooting

CASE NUMBER: 12-28181

Aurora, Colo. – Aurora Police are investigating a shooting at the Century 16 Movie Theater, located at 14300 E Alameda Ave, involving approximately 50 victims with at least 12 confirmed dead. On July 20, 2012, at about 12:39 a.m., police received numerous calls of the shooting. Officers arrived on scene moments after the first calls and arrested one party at the rear of the theater.

Police were told the suspect “appeared” at the front of one of the theaters, threw some type of gas or explosive device and started shooting.

When the suspect was arrested, police recovered one rifle, one handgun and a gas mask. A third gun is still inside the theater. The suspect is an adult male Aurora resident in his early twenties. He offered no resistance when he was arrested. At this time, the police have no evidence that any additional suspects were involved other than the person arrested.

The Police Department can confirm that 12 persons are deceased, with the bodies of 10 victims still at the crime scene inside the theater. At least two more victims died at area hospitals. The Police Department previously released a preliminary number of 14 dead, but only 12 can be confirmed at this time. Approximately 50 total persons were shot, including the deceased.

Victims were transported to at least six area hospitals. Many were rushed immediately to hospitals in police cars by responding officers. The injured and dead include a wide age range. The conditions of the injured also vary, with some suffering very serious wounds.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is assisting in this investigation. Officers and deputies responded from almost every local police and sheriffs’ department in the metropolitan area.

Police are using Gateway High School, located at 1300 S. Sable Blvd., as a meeting location for family members seeking to reunite with loved ones.

Aurora Police will hold a press conference at approximately 11:00 a.m., Mountain Standard Time, to provide further information. The location will likely be outside the theater where the shooting occurred but the location may be changed.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/aurora-police-department-describes-dark-knight-rises-shooting-events/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter