Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

The ironic thing about this is last year after DH2 broke the record and people were claiming it wouldnt last long until TDKR came out, I really didnt want it to beat it. After The Avengers came out I got frustrated and joined the $200 million opener club but originally had every reason to think this would miss the Final Harry Potter in 3D.

You didn't want TDKR to beat DH2?

I've been off the site since WB said no update till Monday.Where does this $161m figure come from?I saw a $180m figure somewhere Sunday afternoon, so they both can't be right or even close to right.Or is it all still a guessing game till this afternoon with actuals?

I've been off the site since WB said no update till Monday.Where does this $161m figure come from?I saw a $180m figure somewhere Sunday afternoon, so they both can't be right or even close to right.Or is it all still a guessing game till this afternoon with actuals?

Seems so. But I'm fairly certain it'll be closer to 160m. Edited by Hatebox

Some of you may recall the big debate on BOM in 2002 on whether the sniper attacks in the DC area at the time were having an impact on moviegoers. I believe it had a small influence but nowhere near the impact of this attack.

^^If this had happened in Texas he'd be dead before he turned 30

And that would be justice. He booby-trapped his apartment so that the first person who entered would hit a trip wire and be killed. This is a serious psycho who was trying to kill as many people as possible.