Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

On fucking families being murdered in cold blood. Do you honestly think Fox News-watching middle America families will take their kids on Saturday evening to see this movie after the news will have been covering this non-stop for a day?

You really think middle american families watch Fox News? You may be dumber then I think you are. I think American can rise above this. In fact I'm going to organize a protest against this terrorism. I'm going to get everyone I know to go to the movies tomorrow night and face the fear. To show the world we aren't afraid of some illegal criminals. I won't stand back and let the Joker trample all over me and turn gotham into chaos.America is our gotham, and we need a DARK KNIGHT. And that Dark Knight will be US movie goers standing up with BATMAN against these horrible VILLAINS!

Seriously? What agenda is that? D you really think walk-up business from families won't be affected? Just think for one second.

I seriously think that i don't care right about walk up business from families

Several reports that police mentioned an "Indian male" as one of the shooters. Too early to tell if that means native American, or Asian Indian/Pakistani, etc. Shooter(s) could be Muslims, Trenchcoat Mafia-types/emos, OWS-sympathizers, etc. Sad that we have so many "types" that would do something like this at first blush. Most of us around when the OKC building was bombed by McVeigh learned not to jump to conclusions (most everyone thought the was Muslim-related when it happened).

The first suspicion is always at Muslims. WTF!!
  • Like 1

There's a very fine line between joking to make awkward situations better and joking to make awkward situations better when it involves innocent people being murdered. Absolutely none of you who make jokes about this are worth the space your body occupies.

• Like 1