Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

THe fact that he surrendered disturbs me deeply.

He surrendered because he ran out of ammo, as simple as that. The dude is a coward and and a whip. It was guns made him feel 'badass'. Without his guns he would have been left trolling on the internet and hurt nobody.

This will effect box office no doubt, I think a lot of people are turned off for now but who cares? I'm feeling bad for those 12 victims and don't really care much about box office at this point.

Then what are you doing here? lol This forum is for those who care.

He surrendered because he ran out of ammo, as simple as that. The dude is a coward and and a whip. It was guns made him feel 'badass'. Without his guns he would have been left trolling on the internet and hurt nobody.

He wasn't on a suicide mission, that is what I am saying.It s very easy to get killed in this kind of situation when litterally hundreds of cops point their guns at you. Edited by The Futurist

Then what are you doing here? lol This forum is for those who care.

Bored since I woke up at 4 in the am and can't sleep + I want to gage how much this effected the public through box office without getting too caught up in the box office itself (which is why I said I don't care much rather than saying I don't care at all) + This event is directly tied to The Dark Knight and this movie just opened + The fact that many on here probably also attended midnight screenings + I'm curious to see what other movie and batman fans thought + Oh did I mention I was bored and awake since 4 am = Why I posted on here.

He wasn't on a suicide mission, that is what I am saying.It s very easy to get killed in this kind of situation when litterally hundreds of cops point their guns at you.

In Russia - maybe, in America cops always ask you to "drop the gun and put your hands up so I can see them", at least this is what happens in the movies.

He wasn't on a suicide mission, that is what I am saying.It s very easy to get killed in this kind of situation when litterally hundreds of cops point their guns at you.

Yeah IA the fact it wasn't a suicide mission speaks volumes as to what a narcissistic sociopath he must be, and combined with the way he planned booby trapping his apartment, is really chilling. Usually if these spree killers don't turn the gun on themselves, it's because they're interested in/motivated by fame and notoriety, or want a platform to send their sick message. Reading that he fancies himself as 'The Joker' really disturbs me and also pisses me off, because this cowardly and pathetic man does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as an iconic and FICTIONAL character like The Joker.I still think the shooting is going to affect the domestic BO, but not have any impact on OS. I just read on another site that WB is thinking of pulling screenings? I really hope that's not true... editing the trailers I understand, pulling the film completely I do not.

Created this account today. It's good to see some of my old BOM friends in here.This is good to know.Aside from that, bummer that WB won't release numbers until Monday.

I still don't understand, why reporting numbers is a bad thing? If WB wants to help the Aurora fans heal, how about sending Bale in as Batman. (JackO's idea) That would help lift the mood up.