Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Now I pray that Christopher Nolan makes a Fourth Batman film if this film does poorly because of this event so that he can prove that this film was going to shatter all records.

Just shut the fuck up.

Police say gunman "appeared." Maybe through fire exit. Not sitting in theater like previously thought.

I don't think we would get an accurate account for a couple of hours. Everyone is saying different things.

I think that the lady was pregnant. At least there is that report out there too, they may be related since there is still confusion.

No there is numerous reports of children being there and one eye witness says he saw a police office carrying out a wounded little girl.

This is a whole new level above ass hole. He not being ass about film like twilight going to suck. People have died this by far the worst thing any has done on this site.

I won't even ask you to go back pages because I trust the mods will take care of it. But there were posts as bad if not even worse than BKB before.CNN There were three guns. He was using a bulett proof vest. A young 20 years old asshole is the fucking asshole.

I think that the lady was pregnant. At least there is that report out there too, they may be related since there is still confusion.

I don't think so. Reports are saying it was an infant and if it was a pregnant lady they would've said so.

I'm sorry if I get easily frightened, and I'm sorry I'm scared of being raped again. I'm sorry I'm stupid to be scared of such things.

I'm sorry if I get easily frightened, and I'm sorry I'm scared of being raped again. I'm sorry I'm stupid to be scared of such things.

:(FUCK THIS SHIT.

I don't think we would get an accurate account for a couple of hours. Everyone is saying different things.

It could be a day or so even, having to interview everyone, etc. Best case scenario is the theater had a security camera, but that's very, very rare.

So sad, sick, and senseless. I personally have no interest in seeing this movie right now, at least this weekend. 1. It just wouldn't feel right, 2. With the subject matter of the film I would just be too anxiety-ridden watching it.

WOW this really sad, words can describe this. Imagine you are going to a movie you´re waiting for since years and to have some fun, your are expecting some fun with family and friends. And what you get is the worst nightmare, just horrible. So sad. :(