Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I don't know, the late night showings are probably going to be weaker than last night as it goes on tonightBut I think a TDK Sunday drop is looking possible

I haven't noticed late nights being weaker than last night, we actually ahead in late night ticket sales here compared to yesterday.

Staying flat/increasing would be some very good news and a sign that the shooting had indeed a big effect.

Indeed, we could be looking at a stronger than TDK hold on 2nd weekend. My screening was soldout and I asked at the ticket counter and they said sales were up today. Things are definitely going back to normal, which could lead to 3+ multiplier for TDKR.

I haven't noticed late nights being weaker than last night, we actually ahead in late night ticket sales here compared to yesterday.

That's quite interesting given it's a Sunday. I'd love to be surprised.

Business is very solid tonight however in the end not a big difference.I also could not stop laughing at Bane's voice..It was sometimes very serious and sometimes like an overexcited person you know."The Consequences must be more severe..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://twitter.com/#!/search/afraid%20to%20see%20batmanhttps://twitter.com/#!/search/afraid%20to%20see%20knight%20risesIf any of you out there still didn't think the shooting hurt box office... well, there you go.

Biggest issue is kids aged 13-16. At that age they are very much subject to parental paranoia. Who doubts that Batman has a huge fanbase in the 13-16 male demographic? Edited by redfirebird2008

Biggest issue is kids aged 13-16. At that age they are very much subject to parental paranoia. Who doubts that Batman has a huge fanbase in the 13-16 male demographic?

People forget regardless of how dark Nolan's trilogy is, kids still go see it. After all it's still Batman but things are looking some what normal today. I'll take my nephew who's 11 sometime this week to see it. He's the biggest Batman fan, I know. Edited by druv10

People forget regardless of how dark Nolan's trilogy is, kids still go see it. After all it's still Batman but things are looking some what normal today. I'll take my nephew who's 11 sometime this week to see it. He's the biggest Batman fan, I know.

This. Thank god kids still like Batman, or this would probably be doomed.