Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

You're underestimating the popularity of Batman with the younger kids, yes its dark, but it's still batman which guarantees that families will turn out.

I'm not a parent, but if I was why would I care what is 'popular among kids' if I don't think the content is appropriate for a child?If you give me a 8-10 year old who has proved they can sit through a film without being a nuisance I'd consider bringing them to see Avengers....I'd make them wait to see a Nolan Batman. It's called good parenting. Kids IMO should enjoy their childhood...not be exposed to all the is dreary right out of the gate. This limits Batman's audience.

I don't know where all this talk is coming from about people getting fired for TDKR or GS. In GS case WB acted pretty swiftly in getting theaters to remove the trailer. Some morning shows were still showing the trailer, but they still acted in what I feel was a pretty quick manner. WB was focused on TDKR and it is a miracle they actually remembered when they did that GS had that theater shooting scene. No one is getting fired. WB had no control over the shootings. It would be like if a shooting happened and then you got fired from your job even though the shooting took place many states away from where you live. Doesn't make sense, now does it.

HA!!!!!Seems like I am not the only one to question the plot and story to TDKR. Here is a list of 15 things that bothered this guy and I discussed about 10 of these with Noctis. There are obviously massive spoilers in here so if you haven't seen it yet, do not click the link.http://www.slashfilm...k-knight-rises/

There's no doubt the film has plenty of issues, a good chunk of which I spotted. Some are a bit nitpicky though. And by no means are TDK and BB without problems of a similar nature too.

HA!!!!!Seems like I am not the only one to question the plot and story to TDKR. Here is a list of 15 things that bothered this guy and I discussed about 10 of these with Noctis. There are obviously massive spoilers in here so if you haven't seen it yet, do not click the link.http://www.slashfilm...k-knight-rises/

No not really, except for the financial one. Even if the SEC didn't overturn the trades, trading a massive amount of live put options wouldn't have ruined Bruce anyways, not financially possible.

In the TDK weekend 3 movies dropped in th 40s, all family movies, the rest dropped in the mid 50s and above. One Superhero (albeit lesser known one) dropped 70%.BTW, Brave will drope less than 50% just like Wall-E. Madagascar3 almost matches KFP's 58%.

Some I agree with, some I don't. I made a post about the nature of criticising plot holes in the review thread - basically, if you're emotionally engaged most of them are trivial. If you're not then it's easy to see why they could be a problem.

I'm not a parent, but if I was why would I care what is 'popular among kids' if I don't think the content is appropriate for a child?If you give me a 8-10 year old who has proved they can sit through a film without being a nuisance I'd consider bringing them to see Avengers....I'd make them wait to see a Nolan Batman. It's called good parenting. Kids IMO should enjoy their childhood...not be exposed to all the is dreary right out of the gate. This limits Batman's audience.

You underestimate the amount of whining, and begging kids can do.

No not really, except for the financial one. Even if the SEC didn't overturn the trades, trading a massive amount of live put options wouldn't have ruined Bruce anyways, not financially possible.

Yep, that's the only one of those that really matters.