Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Dude, get real. This was a massacre at a PACKED MIDNIGHT showing of probably the most anticipated movie of the year.This is not sensationalism at all, its gonna go down in history known as "The Dark Knight Massacre" or "Batman massacre" or something along those lines. They're not gonna call it "the movie massacre".

I don't see why they wouldn't call it the "AURORA shooting" since it took place in AURORA, but regardless people here are acting like it's 9/11 part 2.

Dude, get real. This was a massacre at a PACKED MIDNIGHT showing of probably the most anticipated movie of the year.This is not sensationalism at all, its gonna go down in history known as "The Dark Knight Massacre" or "Batman massacre" or something along those lines. They're not gonna call it "the movie massacre".

If they have to label it then the 'Aurora Massacre' should suffice. All other shooting sprees are named after where they happened. 'Batman' does jazz up a headline though.

Well I am glad the news channels are not too much emphasizing on TDKR name here....

fire deep, do you have cochofles on twitter or facebook? She does live in the same city that the tragedy happened and the last time she logged in was 10pm mountain time, so she could have went to the movies. Worried sick about her.

I understand that this is a tragic event and that precious lives were lost but don't act like some of you are so sensitive now just cause this happened here. If this happened in Afghanistan for instance 95 percent of you wouldn't give a fucking damn.

So what? It did happen here.

I understand that this is a tragic event and that precious lives were lost but don't act like some of you are so sensitive now just cause this happened here. If this happened in Afghanistan for instance 95 percent of you wouldn't give a fucking damn.

Get real, this isn't some other shooting. 12 dead and 50 wounded American civilians is a big deal regardless of location.

Because that's all part of the plan.

It hits home because these guys just like me and other posters were at midnight screening.