baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

Even though Hugo isn't a bad movie, per se, I think it fails miserably as a family movie. What kid (except me as a ten year old) cares about the history of cinema?! I can imagine kids being really bored by the movie

Its funny, Bane's voice didnt seem to mix with his body language. His voice was pompous, OTT and almost tongue-in-cheek. Didnt care for it

This.I thought his voice sounded like a really camp villain, but his image was menacing.It sounds like a kid playing dress up putting on a baddie's voice.

I am IM'ing a friend here at work and she said she watched TDKR over the weekend, but purposely went to an 11:45am showing on saturday to avoid large crowds because of the shooting. She said she kept staring at the exit door and then asked if I ever intend on going to a midnight again. I said of course I am and she said I was crazy. She also said she told all her aunts and cousins to stay away from theatres at night. I told her she was being absolutely ridiculous.Can't believe people get this paranoid... sad, really.

I am IM'ing a friend here at work and she said she watched TDKR over the weekend, but purposely went to an 11:45am showing on saturday to avoid large crowds because of the shooting. She said she kept staring at the exit door and then asked if I ever intend on going to a midnight again. I said of course I am and she said I was crazy. She also said she told all her aunts and cousins to stay away from theatres at night. I told her she was being absolutely ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCJGauIwzEU
  • Like 1

It's funny I just read the analysis over at Box Office Prophets and they seem to think TDKR is going to struggle to get to 400 million. I think they're going to be wrong. They tend to be over there.

I kid you not they thought TDK would struggle to get to 400 million. How they've been doing this for a decade, I don't know.

I am IM'ing a friend here at work and she said she watched TDKR over the weekend, but purposely went to an 11:45am showing on saturday to avoid large crowds because of the shooting. She said she kept staring at the exit door and then asked if I ever intend on going to a midnight again. I said of course I am and she said I was crazy. She also said she told all her aunts and cousins to stay away from theatres at night. I told her she was being absolutely ridiculous.Can't believe people get this paranoid... sad, really.

Ask her if she refuses to get on a plane because every once in a great while there's a plane crash.I figure this much... if someone is so completely gullible and stupid as to live their lives that way, in fear constantly, then it's their lives that will suffer because of it and I'll just sit here and laugh at them.
  • Like 1

Ask her if she refuses to get on a plane because every once in a great while there's a plane crash.I figure this much... if someone is so completely gullible and stupid as to live their lives that way, in fear constantly, then it's their lives that will suffer because of it and I'll just sit here and laugh at them.

Funny you say this, because I replied:why should i change what i love doing because one guy?people keep flying in planes after 911people keep going to school after columbineand virgina techso i'm gonna keep going to moviesHer response was "I guess. Be careful. You're going to need to."I responded with an eye rolling emoticon.