hasanahmad

2012: Year of the Bow ?

'Arrow' based on the DC character Green Arrow starts airing in the fall.

it doesso TDKR and Hobbit can be added to the list.So that is why Battleship and John Carter flopped. They did not add a bow so it is not Taylor fault's. Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

The hunger games: 682 millionThe avengers : 1.48 BillionBrave: 309 millionIs this the year of the bow at the box office? Has any year been better than this for a movie with a specific weapon among the main character(s)

I hope Brave remains the lowest grossing bow movie by a large margin.Good observation.

The Avengers (Hawkeye) - 620ish million (I think)The Dark knight Rises (Bruce Wayne) - 460m finish (I hope)The Hobbit (probably several) - 425mThe Hunger Games (Katniss) - 407ish million finishBrave (Merida) - 230ish million finishThe top 4 domestic films and Pixar's comeback film rocked the bow at one point. Nice.

• Like 1

The Avengers (Hawkeye) - 620ish million (I think)The Dark knight Rises (Bruce Wayne) - 460m finish (I hope)The Hobbit (probably several) - 425mThe Hunger Games (Katniss) - 407ish million finishBrave (Merida) - 230ish million finishThe top 4 domestic films and Pixar's comeback film rocked the bow at one point.Nice.

Over $2 billion in domestic revenue all thanks to the power of the bow!