CJohn

Weekend Estimates pg 14: EX2: 13.5(-52.5%) Bourne 9.5 (.44%), no opener in top 5

Why can't ASM just die at 259.9? I really don't want to send AA a BR of his choice. Looks like Ijack is AWOL, so there is no way to cash in on his debt.

I think you have too :)..It will crawl there for sure

Very solid hold for TDKR and this should be the first weekend to be underestimated since its projected to fall nearly 40% today which I think is a little steep. Passing Shrek 2 seems to be all but certain and getting to 450m remains a reasonable finishing point.

I actully thought he was for real.. But the dude was crazy...I hope you'll survive :)

Yea, I'll be fine....lol. He was supposed to get me JAWS on BR and I already bought that. I owe AA one film. So again, no big deal.

Sparkle will make back its budget and then some. After its box office run and dvd/blu ray sales, it will continue making Sony money for years.

Keep dreaming.

With all due respect to Meryl Streep, if she passes I doubt that she will get 2 full weeks of non-stop coverage on CNN. When Meryl passes and gets a televised funeral, then we can talk.

If Meryl threw it all down the toilet by turning into a sloppy, pitiful junkie, and OD'd in a bathtub (after lying to her fans and claiming to be drug-free) she would also get all the coverage and press Whitney got.

Even Marilyn Monroe is a bigger legend than Elizabeth Taylor despite one dying because of drugs and one outliving her by 100 years and continuing to work, your theory makes no sense.

LOL, now you are comparing Marilyn Monroe to Whitney??? :)
  • Like 2

Yea, I'll be fine....lol. He was supposed to get me JAWS on BR and I already bought that. I owe AA one film. So again, no big deal.

Still.. It hurts a little loosing too AA :P
  • Like 1

Why are they predicting super harsh Sunday drops for some of the films (TDKR, Bourne, Campaign)? Is it because of the huge Saturday bump?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Keep dreaming.If Meryl threw it all down the toilet by turning into a sloppy, pitiful junkie, and OD'd in a bathtub (after lying to her fans and claiming to be drug-free) she would also get all the coverage and press Whitney got.

Wow. That's pretty harsh, isn't it? :mellow:Despite the failings in Whitney's personal life, the woman was an incredibly gifted singer with a true voice. None of us know what demons Whitney (or Heath Ledger, Amy Winehouse etc.) had in her life that paved the way to her addiction. Should her talent and appeal to millions of people around the world (which is an undeniable fact) be discounted because she chose that path?