13 members have voted

1. 1. Which group would you pick?

• Group 1
    • Group 2
    • Group 3
    • Group 4
    • Group 5
    • Group 6

Group 1: Resident Evil: Retribution, Trouble with the Curve, Paranormal Activity 4, Rise of the Guardians, This Is 40, The Last Stand, Elysium, Iron Man 3, Monsters University, The Lone Ranger, The Smurfs 2, Rush, The Seventh Son, The Hobbit: There and Back Again, Me and My Shadow, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Mockingjay Part 1Group 2: Finding Nemo 3D, Hotel Translyvania, Cloud Atlas, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Django Unchained, Bullet to the Head, Oz: The Great and Powerful, Star Trek 2, World War Z, Grown Ups 2, 300: Battle of Artemisia, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 3D, Ender's Game, Jack Ryan, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Good Dinosaur, Minion MovieGroup 3: Raiders of the Lost Ark IMAX, Looper, Skyfall, Zero Dark Thirty, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, The Bitter Pill, The Croods, Fast Six, Kick-Ass 2, Pacific Rim, RED 2, Paranoia, Mr Peabody and Sherman, Cloudy 2, Stretch Armstrong, How to Train Your Dragon 2, The Avengers 2Group 4: Dredd, Taken 2, Flight, Les Miserables, Gangster Squad, Identity Thief, Jack the Giant Killer, The Hangover Part III, White House Down, RIPD, RoboCop, Runner Runner, Thor: The Dark World, Need for Speed, Robopolclypse, Transformers 4, The Smurfs 3Group 5: End of Watch, Argo, Wreck-it-Ralph, Monsters Inc 3D, Hansel and Gretel, A Good Die to Die Hard, G.I. Joe: Retilation, After Earth, Despicable Me 2, Turbo, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, Catching Fire, LEGO, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, X-Men: Days of Futures Past, Mockingjay Part 2Group 6: House at the End of the Street, Alex Cross, Breaking Dawn Part 2, Jack Reacher, Broken City, I Frankenstein, Jurassic Park 3D, Man of Steel, Independence Day 3D, The Wolverine, The Little Mermaid 3D, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith 3D, Frozen, Maleficient, Ninja Turtles, Guardians of the Galaxy

Between Group 2 and Group 5 at the moment.

Yeah 5 was close for me, but there are as many movies I have less than zero desire to see as there are movies I want to see so it kind of cancelled it out.