Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

Sherlock Holmes is very good

Game of Shadows is a massive disappointment and frustrating as hell.

This:

Seems like the same hand to me

Both movies have the same style. I am shocked someone is capable of liking one of them but disliking the other. It is crazy :rofl:

• Like 2

Game of Shadows has one of the best ending sequences I have seen. The entire sequence from when Holmes and Moriarty meet for chess till when Watson stops the assassin as Holmes and Moriarty fall is just an awesome 10-15 minute stretch. When he is on form, Guy Ritchie can create great scenes on screen.

They really should have got a big name star for Moriarty though, that would have helped sell the movie to the audience rather than an unknown character actor. I was really hoping the Brad Pitt rumors were true.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

Game of Shadows has one of the best ending sequences I have seen. The entire sequence from when Holmes and Moriarty meet for chess till when Watson stops the assassin as Holmes and Moriarty fall is just an awesome 10-15 minute stretch. When he is on form, Guy Ritchie can create great scenes on screen.

Yeah, I love that sequence. I would love to see a final movie.

That's the worst part. The whole thing is a film trying to make the audience believe the film was smart when it was actually incredibly dumb. You didn't bamboozle me Guy Ritchie!

They really should have got a big name star for Moriarty though, that would have helped sell the movie to the audience rather than an unknown character actor. I was really hoping the Brad Pitt rumors were true.

Wonder why there hasn't been a third film yet

• Like 1