14 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Tower Heist

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Tower Heist2:55PMAbout 30% full I'm going to guess.Trailers (all were really bad-okay Safe House looks decent):J. Edgar-Bleh.Breaking Dawn-No comment.My Week with Marylin-Meh. Though the music was from A Beautiful Mind.The Grey-Could be good. Kind of unusre to what this was.American Reuinon-Bleh.Safe House-Couldn't figure this out at first, could be good though.Movie: Really funny. Stiller really made me laugh. Some nice movie refrences as well. And the Steve McQueen line made the entire audience laugh so hard.A-

A solid B/B+It was a good movie overall, and despite a relatively slim runtime it managed to cover a lot of ground and had a decent plot for its genre. It's not a classic but it's something that would be good to rent on DVD or even own if it's a discount DVD.

A fairly funny movie with good lines and performances from stiller and Murphy, but it does at times get ridiculous and it doesn't exactly ever cover any new ground, but its worth at least one watch.BI think it is interesting how the charlie guy gave the korean woman flowers for chinese new in the middle of november(thanksgiving happens soon after), I though chinese new year was in like january or febuary not november.

I didn't think I'd laugh that much. Laughed a little bit harder when criticizing some scenes. Always funny to watch it with friends. The end is really bad ass, the way Stiller goes into prison with that song in the background. It had some faults, but overall, a pretty enjoyable movie.

B+