CJohn

Weekend Actuals (Taken 2 - 49.5M, Hotel Transylvania - 27.05M)

B+

That is pretty good considering how much it has been ravaged. Of course it won't match original domestic total but Devil Inside and Green Lantern OW IM's may not be good indicators after all.

Was "Frankenwinne" a little TOO Dark for kids maybe? Ironically Hotel Trans did very well. I don't know. It's weird, I thought it would do way better than that. Maybe Hotel took it's thunder.

Hotel Transylvania is very wholesome though, the "monsters" do cute stuff and all so it was definitely not dark unlike Frankenweenie. Doing it in black and white seals the deal since most kids like colorful animation.

Hotel Transylvania is very wholesome though, the "monsters" do cute stuff and all so it was definitely not dark unlike Frankenweenie. Doing it in black and white seals the deal since most kids like colorful animation.

Exactly. Sometimes no matter how crappy the story is, as long as it's colorful, kids flock to these kinds of movies.

Expecting TAKEN ll to be of the same caliber as the first is stupidity. I watched this for pure entertainment and not as a part of an educational field trip.

I was expecting something decent at least, something entertaining. It was impossible to reach the 1st movie. What I got was trash with circles in maps and granades being throwed away and making big explosions but without making any damages to the buildings, and even more hilarious was the fact that nobody got scared in the streets, nobody fucking cared about those explosions, and with some of the worst action scenes of the year, I have to assume that Megaton will never direct a movie again. And lets not talk about the

main villian's death

• Like 1