CJohn

Weekend Actuals (Taken 2 - 49.5M, Hotel Transylvania - 27.05M)

But Willis and Stallone are still extremely popular.

Well, Stallone has his audience but he's not a global superstar anymore, and nor is Willis. If I'd have to say the "popularity order" of these guys it would be1. Liam Neeson2. Sylvester Stallone3. Bruce Willis4. Harrison Ford
  • Like 4

Taken2 Sat should be close 19.1, in general most of the films in top 10 Sat shouldn't be too far off what Nikki was given (Frank pdont see it hiting 5m), atm can't be stuffed posting :) and estimates be out soon enough anyway

That is very strong for Taken2..its a clear path for the 3rd one here on out

Great for Taken 2! ;) hopefully it makes $49M to help my Winter games prediction -_-.BTW, this is the biggest OW since TDKR. As for EXP2, you guys have to realize that after July 20, the summer numbers were trash. My quick review for TAKEN 2

If you have seen Taken 1, you have seen Taken 2. If you seen Taken 2 already the only one who has been taken is you! Ehh, it's as good as the 1st one.

Edited by iTz Only ED

Well, Stallone has his audience but he's not a global superstar anymore, and nor is Willis. If I'd have to say the "popularity order" of these guys it would be1. Liam Neeson2. Sylvester Stallone3. Bruce Willis4. Harrison Ford

Expendables 2 $300m+Expendables $274mTaken $226mRocky Balboa $155mUnknown $130mThe Grey $77mThere's no way Neeson is more popular.