Neo

American Hustle (12.20.13) NEW TRAILER PAGE 35

O. Russell is a very talented director but a douchebag person. It says something when the likes of Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale don't want to work with you because you are too douchey for them.

Funny because I've just watched Hollywood Reporter Directors roundtable 2013 edition starring McQueen, Cuaron, Greengrass, Daniels and O.Russell.

His reaction was hilarious when they were asked about how they handle conflicts on set.

O'Russell was like "I don't know what you're talking about...Steve?". Everyone burst out laughing around the table.

And that ankward moment when Stiller who is sitting next to him recalls Flirting With Disaster filming in which he starred as a lead actor and tries to give O'Russell a compliment: "Well, your way of directing (traduction: your douchey abusive behavior) is just your way to get your vision done...erm...I understand now...well, your creative process erm you know...It's your way to display your energy to instill life huh...into the actors...Uh Take it as a compliment uh...I mean no harm hey..." (Picture Stiller rambling and struggling to find the right words)

It's like Stiller was afraid to get punched in the face having trouble to voice his thoughts about O'Russell and how to lick his ass without triggering his past anger.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

They have another movie coming out in December.  It is called Serena.   I heard Cooper and Lawrence have very little screen-time together in AH.

I thought Serena was supposed to come out this year btw??? Wasnt it finished a while ago

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

Funny because I've just watched Hollywood Reporter Directors roundtable 2013 edition starring McQueen, Cuaron, Greengrass, Daniels and O.Russell.

His reaction was hilarious when they were asked about how they handle conflicts on set.

O'Russell was like "I don't know what you're talking about...Steve?". Everyone burst out laughing around the table.

And that ankward moment when Stiller who is sitting next to him recalls Flirting With Disaster filming in which he starred as a lead actor and tries to give O'Russell a compliment: "Well, your way of directing (traduction: your douchey abusive behavior) is just your way to get your vision done...erm...I understand now...well, your creative process erm you know...It's your way to display your energy to instill life huh...into the actors...Uh Take it as a compliment uh...I mean no harm hey..." (Picture Stiller rambling and struggling to find the right words)

It's like Stiller was afraid to get punched in the face having trouble to voice his thoughts about O'Russell and how to lick his ass without triggering his past anger.

We might not hear of Stiller for quite a while...