Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

47 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Why only DOM? 

No one is expecting ludicrous numbers for this film....the expectation for me is $100m-$120m. 

Let them announce an OG Potter and mark my words it will be a juggernaut of epic proportions.

I feel JKR has lost some sheen lately. Not sure if they can recreate the similar hype like original movies. 

2 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Aquaman and The Flash next

Surely aren’t releasing Black Adam and Flash like 2 weeks apart 

Bullet Train should bump down to July 29 or August now 

They put DC Super Pets on the July slot so a Bullet Train move probably isn't happening.

Edit: Beaten.

Edited by cookie

5 minutes ago, BruiseCruise said:

Lol why? August was basically ripe for Black Adam to clean up

I'm guessing VFX work, and pickup shoots? 

The Rock posted he was still doing facial capture for the effects crew a couple of weeks ago.

This will move the entire WB release schedule around now. We should get a full updated schedule via Deadline or something soon.

• Like 2

Just now, grim22 said:

I'm guessing VFX work, and pickup shoots? 

The Rock posted he was still doing facial capture for the effects crew a couple of weeks ago.

This will move the entire WB release schedule around now. We should get a full updated schedule via Deadline or something soon.

Yeah, if it's moving 3 months, there surely will be some reshoots done.

Flash to Christmas while Aquman bumped to 2023? But then, there's still Wonka in spring 2023 that might need moved now.

WB will now have no releases from June (Elvis) to Sept (Salems Lot). 

2 minutes ago, BruiseCruise said:

So are they gonna bump Flash to December to deal with A2 or will they throw it to march?

We should get the updated schedule soon enough. But I'm guessing Flash to December and Aquaman to March. 

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

We should get the updated schedule soon enough. But I'm guessing Flash to December and Aquaman to March. 

if Flash takes Avatars date then it won’t be getting any IMAX or Plf screens. Wonder if maybe they will go for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving 

Just now, John Marston said:

if Flash takes Avatars date then it won’t be getting any IMAX or Plf screens. Wonder if maybe they will go for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving 

That's definitely a possibility as well. What is even coming out this Thanksgiving?

Just now, filmlover said:

Disney's Strange World, Creed 3, and Spielberg's new movie, I believe.

So nothing actually big then. Do we know if Creed 3 is actually coming out? I think it just started filming and MBJ feels like the second busiest guy in Hollywood behind The Rock.

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

That's definitely a possibility as well. What is even coming out this Thanksgiving?

I would say Strange World, the new Disney Animation film, but that's probably a Disney+ exclusive since Disney hates movie theaters. After that it's just Fablemans, the new Spielberg drama. Warner typically hosts the pre-Thanksgiving opener, so might as well push it back two weeks and have Black Panther move up a week a la Ragnarok/Justice League

1 minute ago, EmpireCity said:

Oooohhhh those are good moves.  It means Flash and Aquaman are on the move eventually.  

I still believe at least one of those should move to March and push Wonka up to Christmas. The latter is clearly a winter-set movie and is different enough that it can easily co-exist with Avatar.