Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

Has Mad Max finished filming? November slot would be good but it opens between Thor and Catching Fire, maybe February or April would be better.

Was done in November.

Based on this should've been released by November 2014.

Edited by Neo

Warner Bros. have a very impressive and risky blockbuster lineup for 2014 with at least three big original movies -Transcendence, Jupiter Ascending and Interstellar.

All from talent who they've worked with before although Nolans the only one with a consistent track record, original concept have paid off for them with the likes of The Matrix and Inception so its nice to see them taking a risk.

All from talent who they've worked with before although Nolans the only one with a consistent track record, original concept have paid off for them with the likes of The Matrix and Inception so its nice to see them taking a risk.

Hopefully the Wachowski's will bring it like The Matrix, but with Reloaded numbers.

Warner Bros. have a very impressive and risky blockbuster lineup for 2014 with at least three big original movies -Transcendence, Jupiter Ascending and Interstellar.

I like how WB takes risk.  IMO when WB takes risk they usually pay off but when they try to follow a movie trend or just do stereotypical blockbuster or sequel they usually suck way more than most movies.

• Like 1

Burt Wonderstone had a bad Friday. That's 5 bombs in a row for WB. I can't tell if audiences are getting smarter or not. WB's roster so far has had subpar reviews, but then again movies like Identity Thief and Oz are successful. 

I bet WB wants to reboot Harry Potter right about now. 

Edited by hegemony

Burt Wonderstone had a bad Friday. That's 5 bombs in a row for WB. I can't tell if audiences are getting smarter or not. WB's roster so far has had subpar reviews, but then again movies like Identity Thief and Oz are successful. 

I bet WB wants to reboot Harry Potter right about now. 

No they just need a movie audiences like, to bad it won't be til May.

Add Wonderstone to the WB list of recent fails. Wonderstone, Cloud Atlas, Gangster Squad, Beautiful Creatures, Bullet to the Head, Jack the Giant Slayer, the Justice League turmoil. What has happened at Warner? Yeah they've had Argo and Hobbit, but damn.