• Return of the Jedi
  2. 2. What is the best Star Wars movie?

• The Phantom Menace
    • Attack of the Clones
    • Revenge of the Sith
    • A New Hope
    • Empire Strikes Back
    • Return of the Jedi

Revenge of the Sith, easily. Great film. The Phantom Menace - DAttack of the Clones - CRevenge of the Sith - A-/AA New Hope - CEmpire Strikes Back - B+/A-Return of the Jedi - B- (would have been an A- if it had not been for the Ewoks which RUINED it for me)

The Phantom Menace- D (thought an F would be too harsh)Attack of the Clones- C-Revenge of the Sith- A-A new hope- B-Empire Strikes Back- B+/A-Return of the Jedi- B-TPM and AOTC are the absolute worst for obvious reasons. Revenge of the Sith is my favorite of all and really saved the second trilogy. Enjoyed all of the original trilogy, but Empire Strikes Back is without question the best. As far as ROTJ, I agree with Noctis, the Ewoks really hurt that film for me.

Edited by CramaG12

I love the last 45 minutes of ROTJ although the damn ewok battle, while enjoyable enough, pales in-comparison to the light sabre duel and the space battle.

Plus, it makes the storm troopers even more of a complete joke when a 'whole legion of my finest troops' can be taken out by 4 foot tall teddy bears who don't blink.

If I could change 1 thing about ROTJ, it would be to change Endor to Kashyyyk, with the Wookiees being used as slave labor for building Death Star II (because Wookiees had been enslaved by the Empire for manual labor). Epic Wookiee guerilla warfare = Epic Win for All (plus it could give Chewbacca more to do other than growl at bad guys because he'd have to take on a leadership role for his people).

Edited by 4815162342