Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

i've errrr never seen blade runner.

I've seen 'too much' od them, my mind mixes up the versions to a new version.

I really really have problems to filter out the existing versions (and doubt I ever will be able to do so outside of actually watching a version)

i've errrr never seen blade runner.

Aim to watch the Final Cut if you can.

Also, and this is very important, do not expect an action movie in any way whatsoever. Or even that you'll enjoy it on first watch, if you're anything like me.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 1

It's completely possible to make a solid, entertaining sequel from an iconic classic. You just need to accept that it's (almost certainly) not going to be an iconic classic. There's nothing wrong with that at all. Case in point: 2001 and 2010.

I actually know some people who think 2010 is better than 2001 :P

First world problems.

I know :P

I'm probably gonna see it at bfi southbank. never seen blade runner. april 3rd is my brother's birthday. blade runner is his favourite movie. etc, etc.

BFI Southbank looks like such a nice cinema  B)  I haven't seen Blade Runner either

• Like 1