Gopher

Weekend Numbers (starts pg19) Taken2 22.5, Argo 20.2 mill

Ugh. There is no worse feeling than sitting down and discovering a warm toilet seat. It's like Russian roulette every time I go at work.

It's why I use the handicapped stall roomy and a cool seat. Plus no one ever uses it.

No, err, I'm watching the latest episode of Downton Abbey.... :lol:

Oh no. I won't see it until later. But I heard rumors of a death...And if it's who I think it is. You should be happy, lol. Edited by ECSTASY

I don't like to shit in public places. Not after I took such a huge shit in an airplane's toilet when I was 8 and it was so huge it couldn't flush and they had to have a sign placed on the door, "Out of order."

• Like 2

It's funny how you can hold your shit forever, but the moment you hit the bathroom and see the toilet, your shitting in your pants! Happens to me everytime and some times you get stains! This is where good ole Tide stick comes into place.That is all.

I don't like to shit in public places. Not after I took such a huge shit in an airplane's toilet when I was 8 and it was so huge it couldn't flush and they had to have a sign placed on the door, "Out of order."

It's never a good idea to release a hulkish turd in an enclosed pressurized container...
  • Like 1

I can only shit in public restrooms if there's no one else in there. I always feel embarrassed about someone else maybe hearing it.

Ah there's a solution.Flush and Push! Get it all out before the sound of the water stops!

I can only shit in public restrooms if there's no one else in there. I always feel embarrassed about someone else maybe hearing it.

Me too, but some people have zero shame. A guy sat down in the stall next to me last week, and there were people at the sinks and urinals too, and dropped the megaton nuclear bomb- seriously this shit included a trumpet like, minute long fart- it lasted the duration of the entire shit! And then he was done, wiped, and was outta there within 3 minutes. I was disgusted and amazed.

Posted Image

• Like 4

Me too, but some people have zero shame. A guy sat down in the stall next to me last week, and there were people at the sinks and urinals too, and dropped the megaton nuclear bomb- seriously this shit included a trumpet like, minute long fart- it lasted the duration of the entire shit! And then he was done, wiped, and was outta there within 3 minutes. I was disgusted and amazed.

Posted Image

That is fucking crazy :o I would have like to witness that just for the lulz.

I never shit in public places unless it's one of those sweaty I'm gonna diarrhea my pants type of shit. I think the last time I did poop in public was when I travelled to Japan 3 years ago and went at the airport in Chicago...and when I landed in Tokyo 13 hours later. The Tokyo bathrooms were nice. Stall door from floor to ceiling so you felt private.